Please read on for the full terms and conditions relating to the NADFAS Gainsborough’s House Prize Draw, ending 4th December 2015.
1. The promoter is Graeme East, Finance Director of The National Association of Decorative & Fine Arts Societies (company no. 4307984, registered charity no. 1089743, whose registered office is at NADFAS House, 8 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1DA).
2. Employees of NADFAS, Gainsborough’s House or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Draw or helping to set up the Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Draw.
3. Closing date for entry into the Draw will be 4th December 2015. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The prizes for each winner are as follows: First prize: The original painting ‘Sun on Breaking Summer Wave’, by Maggie Hamblin; Second Prizes: 100 single yearly Friends Memberships to Gainsborough’s House.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Draw will be notified via the NADFAS website as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used in accordance with our Data Protection Statement (which can be found at http://www.nadfas.org.uk/terms-conditions) and in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s explicit prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to NADFAS House, 8 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1DA.
16. Entry into the Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.