Win an Original Maggi Hambling Painting
For just £20 you have the chance to win a painting by Maggi Hambling or Friends Membership of Gainsborough House
Maggi Hambling, one of the most celebrated contemporary artists, was born in Suffolk. Her steel monument to Benjamin Britten, Scallop (2003), has a permanent position on the beach at Aldeburgh and is the perfect place to observe the crashing waves that inspire much of her painting. Now you have the chance to own the original painting Sun on breaking summer wave (2015) by Maggi Hambling – and help Gainsborough House raise vital funds at the same time. Raffle tickets cost just £20 each, and as well as the painting, there are 100 further prizes of yearly Friends Memberships to Gainsborough's House, which provide free entry to the museum and access to a lively programme of special events.
To buy tickets, please use the form below. Use the 'quantity' box to specify the amount of entries you wish to purchase at £20 each.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Graeme East, Finance Director of The National Association of Decorative and Fine Arts Societies (company no. 4307984, registered charity no. 1089743, whose registered office is at NADFAS House, 8 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1DA).
- Employees of NADFAS, Gainsborough’s House or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Draw.
- Closing date for entry into the Draw will be December 4, 2015.
- The prize for each winner are as follows: First prize: The original painting Sun on Breaking Summer Wave (2015) by Maggi Hambling; second prizes: 100 single yearly Friends Memberships to Gainsborough’s House.
- For full terms and conditions please click here.